Tell me about my brother or sister on the airplane...
- Emery: Mommy, tell me about my brother or sister on the airplane.
- Mommy: Well, Emery, we are in the process to adopt a brother or sister for you from Ethiopia, and, hopefully not too far from now, mommy and daddy will get on an airplane and bring them home.
- Emery: Are they on the plane now?
- Mommy: No, unfortunately, we have to wait a while, but they are doing something right now. What do you think they are doing?
- Emery: (in a whisper) If they are sleeping, we have to use our quiet voice.